Manual for a pleasant stay in Bahía Park
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), a residual concentration of free chlorine equal to or greater than 0.5 mg / l in swimming pool water, with a pH of less than 8, is sufficient to eliminate the coronavirus, which is why Bahía Park is committed to maintain optimal chlorine and pH values at all times, in addition to increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of both common spaces and contact objects (railings, toilets, hammocks, etc.) Bahía Park has always been a water park noted for its cleanliness and, of course, this year we will increase the measures to enjoy a summer with the most refreshing fun for the whole family.
For the well-being of all users and employees of our water park, they must follow the advices detailed below:
Get yourself ready for your visit
- If you have a fever, cough or feeling of shortness of breath, please postpone your visit until you have fully recovered (Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare, 2020).
- To avoid unnecessary queues at the entrance, and given the possibility of completing the capacity, Bahía Park advises you to purchase your ticket online.
- Within the facilities we recommend the use of special footwear for bathing, other than footwear used outside the water park.
- We remind you that glass containers, cans or sharp items are prohibited inside the facilities.
Welcome to Bahía Park
- Upon arrival, keep the safety distance with the rest of the users at all times.
- Follow the instructions of our staff at all times.
- Go to the correct entrance door depending on whether you have group, online or box office tickets.
- If you buy the ticket at our box office, only one member of the family should wait in the queue.
- We recommend payment by card and contactless devices.
- Children under 14 must be in full view of an adult companion to enforce social distance.
- Respect the maximum capacity in each of our facilities.
- We remember the mandatory use of masks in closed spaces.
- Observe the driving directions and marked waiting places on the ground.
- Please use the hydroalcoholic gel arranged in the places where its use is necessary.
- Deposit the waste generated during your stay in a closed bag inside the containers located in our facilities.
- While being in the Pic-Nic area use only the surface of the table and sits, place your belongings on the top or under that surface.
- On the green area place your towel by keeping the security distance of 1.5m between the rest of users. Place your belongings only over the towel.
- Use only the surface of the rented sunbeds. Place your belongings only over or under your sunbed.
- Follow the rules for each attraction as indicated on the signage.
- Follow the direction of the arrows and waiting marks marked on the ground.
- After using the float, place it upside down in the reception pool to ensure disinfection of its handles with chlorinated water.
- Make use of the showers at the entrance and exit of each pool.
By following these simple tips you can enjoy a complete and fun-filled experience for the whole family in Bahía Park. We hope to see you soon!